Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Triple geek-out

Quick blog post today on three marvelous geek moments I had today:

1. I got to use some magnificent (and expensive) headphones at my internship today. These are the kind of headphones that DJs and sound mixers use. I listened to "Resistance" by Muse (among other songs) and realized there are entire lines and chords I've never heard before. It was beautiful. I need $200 to drop on headphones so I can feel like I'm inside the song whenever I listen to music.

2. I'm going to staff a booth at the Macworld Expo in San Francisco for my internship. It's the largest conference/exhibition on Apple products in the world, where all the newest and best products are shown off by developers. It's going to be exhausting and I'm going to love it. I'm ridiculously excited.

3. On a completely separate note, LEGO is going to start selling Lord of the Rings mini-figs this summer. Today they released a picture of the Fellowship mini-figs, and they are adorable and I want them now.

That's all for now. Check back soon for the good stories from Macworld and the fashionable life of Autumn and Rob!

No comments:

Post a Comment